Monday, April 20, 2015

I Didn't Ask To Be A Princess...But If The Crown Fits...


When I saw this outfit by Envious Creations, I squealed, "OMG, that is soooo ME!!!!". It's not only totally adorbs, it's totally & completely adorbs! I know, I'm more clothed than I usually choose to be, but when an outfit has not only my name, it has my two favorite colors...I must have it in my life! I rocked this tres fab attire on my all day shopping spree. Then I came home, kicked off my heels, and chilled out on my chaise. Sharing a dirty martini with my Piggie. RESULT!!!

Hair: Magika- The Wish-NEW!!!
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body-LaraV3.3-Don't forget to update!
Collar:Violent Seduction-Floral Collar
Outfit: Envious Creations-Cute Princess-NEW!!!
(Includes: Top, Pants, Bracelets, Goggles, & Shoes)
Rings: Maxi Gossamer-Hand Made Heart
Piggie: !OhMai-AstroPork Companion
All Furniture Shown: The Loft
Pic By:Muh Daddy Cain!

No comments:

Post a Comment