Thursday, April 30, 2015

You Can Lead A Horse To Water...


I could comfortably live in the Apple May Designs store! I went there to do the "ReColors of Spring 2015" Hunt, which ended today. I left with all the hunt prizes, & half the store. I love that Apple May creates a variety of different styles. Uber sexy, cutesy, casual, & formal. I was strolling through the store & thought, "hmmm, I need something cute". Then there it was. That happened the whole time I was there. She's in my head! Apple May has taken up residency in my head. Disclaimer: Dear Apple May, I am in no way responsible for all the dirtiness & filth in my mind that are now your new roomies. Lol.

Hair; Truth-Jill (Hat included)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body-LaraV3.3
Necklace: **RE** LUX-Ti Amo X2 Necklace (Open Collar Scripted)
Bangles: GER PAULINO-Silver Bangles
Ring (RHand): Apple May Designs-Prince-Sass Ring
Ring (LHand): Maxi Gossamer-Hand Made Heart
Belt: :Diamante:-Chained Hearts Belt
ThighBand: Pomposity-Worded Heart Thigh Band
Top: Apple May Designs-BlueBell Tops
Shorts: Apple May Designs-Southern Bell Shorts-NEW APPLIERS ADDED!
Pose & Prop: Nani-Country Girl (50% Off Sale Going On Now)
Pic By:Muh Daddy Cain


No comments:

Post a Comment