Saturday, April 25, 2015

Neon Lights Make Me Uber Happy!


Neon lights make me think PARTY! Drinks, dancers, dollars...ya know what I mean? I went to this month's round at Uber, which opened today & fell in luv! Neon is the theme, and colors, colors, & more colors were everywhere. Even flashing stars on the floor. However my thoughts of clubbing were cut short. Daddy loves colors too, especially on the wall. I know I was suppose to be painting, but I was daydreaming of the movie Cocktail. "Coughlin's Law: The luck is gone, the brain is shot, but the liquor we still got".

Hair: Truth-Sukie (headband included)-NEW @ Uber!!!
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body-LaraV3.3
Collar: *BOOM*-Precious Bow Choker/Collar
Top: Eaters Coma-Crop Cami With Sunglasses-NEW @ Uber!!!
Panties: Crazy Kitty (*CK*)-Kawaii Girly Panties
Shoes & Legwarmers: JD: Flash Feet-NEW @ Uber!!!
Earrings: LUXE-Geometric Earring-NEW @ Uber!!!
Prop: N4RS-Makeover Stepladder-NEW @ Uber!!!
Pic By:Muh Daddy Cain!

No comments:

Post a Comment