Sunday, April 19, 2015

Tres Femme!


I love pretty ribbons, bows, & all things shiney. Today was a day for feeling ultra girly! Plus I got to wear my new shoes, which are superb!  This silky babydoll lingerie set by Baiastice was just the thing to make me feel all pretty & feminine. Top comes with a sheer option also. After yesterday's outfit, poor Daddy would have a meltdown if I wasn't covered. Lol. Breathe Daddy, Breathe!

Hair: Tableau Vivant-Vlodovic Hair
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body-Lara V3.2-New Update!
Lingerie: Baiastice-Orly Lingerie
Shoes: [NOIR]-Nuts n Bolts-NEW @ The Kawaii Fair!!!
Headband-Pink Acid-Roses In Spring Headband (RARE)-NEW @ The Seasons Story!!!
Wrist & Leg Bows-*MUKA*-Burlesque Bow
Collar: *BOOM*-Precious Bow Choker/Collar
Necklace-Apple May Designs-Love Necklace

Furniture in the background is a set by "tarte." from a previous round at Uber.
Pic By:Muh Daddy Cain!

No comments:

Post a Comment