Thursday, April 23, 2015

Saving Private Princess!


When General Daddy caught me going over the wall late last night, he said "oh little miss, you will be spending alot of time with the Hummer". This is soooo NOT the Hummer I thought he was referring to! Babysat by a ginormous military vehicle, oh the embarrassment!  Welp, since I'm a good little soldier, I suited up in my own military style & prepared for war. After this day, I dread to find out what his "drop & give me 20" means. *Insert Severe Eye Rollage*

Hair: Magika-Wait
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body-LaraV3.3
War Paint: Tilly-Black War Paint
Dress: *BE Designs*-Kimberly Green Camo (Appliers & Partial Mesh)-NEW!!!
Socks & Boots: redMint-Punk Boots (Color change hud for socks)
Helmet: DirtyStories-B.M.V. Helmet & Googles
Collar: Pekka-Ring Collar
Necklace: Mandala-Shamira Dog Tag Necklace
Handcuffs: Blacklace-Dark Angel Black Leather Set-NEW for TGIF Tomorrow!!!
PicBy:General Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment