Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Unicorns Need Hugs Too!


So I discovered an epic store called Violent Seduction. Just the name alone is so super duper awesome! Violent Seduction...whats's not to love?! I so wanted one of everything in every color. So I started first with this sexy Siccus Harness. So damn hot & comes with the cute lil bra and matching panties. (Fits mesh bodies) Then I saw the Floral Collar (Open Collar scripted) & matching Floral Cuffs. Since I require a fair amount of supervision, a pretty collar makes me happy. Score!!! As I made my way through the store, I came upon the Kirin ensemble. My mom always said I could be whatever I want, so today thanks to Iki Akiri, Violent Seduction owner/designer...I combined all my purchases. VOILA, I'm a Unicorn Princess (Note the Tiara!)!!! I guess I am kinda round the clock horny anyways. Lol. Hope you enjoy and check out this store!

Hair: Truth-Tenille
Makeup: White Widow-Lapin
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body-LaraV3
Outfit: Violent Seduction-Siccus Harness
Unicorn Stuffs: Violent Seduction-Kirin
Collar: Violent Seduction-Floral Collar
Cuffs: Violent Seduction-Floral Cuffs
Tiara: Swallow-Tiara
Leg Band: Pomposity-Worded Heart Thigh Band
Rings: Maxi Gossamer-Hand Made Heart Ring Set
Pic By: Muh Daddy Cain!


No comments:

Post a Comment