Monday, April 27, 2015

No Pain, No Gain!



Ok, so I was shopping at the Garage Fair & felt like my ass was walking behind me? Ya ever have that feeling? Like your ass is starting to need it's own zipcode? While I'm def a fan of the juicy booty, too much junk in the trunk is a badonkadonk no no! Hence why I'm getting my workout on! It's about to be bikini season don't cha know! Meanwhile, I did find these awesomesauce pants, by Legal Insanity at the Garage Fair, along with sooo much more. So just Chill...To the next episode...Princess Penny Out...

Link To The Garage Fair: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Desperado/130/125/22
Hair: Magika-The Wish
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body-LaraV3.3-Latest Update
Earrings: RYCA-Pid Hoop
Pants: Legal Insanity-Gym Pants Diva Pink-NEW @ The Garage Fair!!!
Hoodie: Eaters Coma-Crop Hoodie
Socks: Forever Young-PomPom Socks (SLink High Feet)
Feet: SLink-AvEnhance Feet High
Weight Bench & Weights: Pilot
Pic By:Muh Daddy Cain

No comments:

Post a Comment