Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pretty In Pink!


I love when a plan comes together. While at the cafe having my frappuccino, I had a fab idea. I need some clubbing in my life! But how do I convince Daddy of this?  He's still a bit salty over my last night at the club. *Rolls eyes* An Indecent Exposure charge is really no biggie in the big realm of life anyways. Back to my plan...So I dressed in this lusty & lacey outfit. Compliments of Dirty Princess's newest collection. The textures are so realistic & lush. I met Daddy at the door looking all yummy with a cold beer in hand. After some ummm let's say persuasion, out to the club we go! Result!

Hair: Magika-Surprise-NEW!!!
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body-LaraV3.3
Necklace: Apple May Designs-Love Necklace
Bangles: RYCA-Bracelet TWN Silver
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer-Love Heart
BellyChain: {LOBA}-*Love* Belly Chain Silver With Diamonds
Top: Dirty Princess-Prettiest Princess Top Wardrobe w/ Appliers (Includes 7 Colors)-NEW!!!
Pants: Dirty Princess-Sweetest Princess Lace Capris w/ Appliers (Includes 8 Colors)-NEW!!!
Shoes: Doll Boutique-Princess Stripper Heels
Bag: REIGN-JUJUBEEE JELLY BAG SET (Fun Accessories Included)-NEW @ Uber!!!
Pic By:Muh Daddy Cain




No comments:

Post a Comment