Thursday, April 16, 2015

Put Another Dime in the Jukebox, Baby!


 Since I've never been in an actual rock video, I just like to dress like I am. It's all part of my rock and roll fantasy. After getting all dolled up, I set out to find me some trouble. This new design by Crazy Kitty has it all...even shoes!  It's sweet, sexy, & shows just enough to leave em' wanting more. The lacy cami top comes in 2 versions. So choose how bare you dare to be. I love Crazy Kitty, because along with having great designs, she always adds the coolest accessories. You can mix & match and create tons of new looks. Kaci Kohime (*CK* designer) knows how to do sexy! Ohhh and kudos if you know the two songs I quoted! XxOo. Special Thanks to Mr. Max Butoh for the use of his sim. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Floris/63/130/26

Hair: Truth-Dolly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body-LaraV3
Collar: |CerberusXing|- Flutter Heart Collar- NEW @ The Seasons Story
Necklace: Apple May Designs- Love Necklace
Outfit-Crazy Kitty-Nice Body Moving (Includes:Appliers,LegCuff,Shoes,Bracelet&Glasses)-NEW!!!
Earrings & Rings-Maxi Gossamer
Pic By: Muh Daddy Cain!
Pic Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Floris/63/130/26


No comments:

Post a Comment