Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A Princess Without Her Crown...


I shall just say HELL YEAH, I love this outfit soooooo much! Now when some random dude shouts, "hey bay, wass ya name". I dont have to say a word...just point with one hand & flip him the finger with the other! Thank You, Kaci Kohime (Owner/designer of Crazy Kitty)!!! I don't know you, but for the next 5 minutes you're my object of lust. Also for those same dudes who feel the need to ask "hey, you feelin' horny?", now I have a horn to poke them in their nasty lil man parts! Ya know, I just may need to rethink the places I hang out...

Hair: Ploom-Pwny
HeadBand: Ploom-Animal Headband
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body-LaraV3.3
Glasses: Luas Urban Style-Cupcake Set
Necklace: **RE** LUX-Ti Amo x2 Necklace
Outfit: Crazy Kitty (*CK*)-Hey Princess (Includes:Outfit, Appliers, Goggles, Sneakers)-NEW!!!
Shoes: BALKANIK 2.0-Wassup: Cosmo-NEW @ The Men's Dept.!!!
Socks:  BALKANIK 2.0-Wassup Socks Custom Hud-NEW @ The Men's Dept.!!!
Pose: Thrust-Expressive Pose Set
Pic By:Muh Daddy Cain

No comments:

Post a Comment