Thursday, May 21, 2015

Princess Trifecta!


I LOVE DIRTY PRINCESS! Sexy, sweet, & cute...What's not to love?! Skyer Lebed, owner/ designer of Dirty Princess Couture, is epic with her realistic textures & color schemes. Then again she is the original Dirty Princess. This new outfit, Swagger Princess is what I like to call a "fab four". Four pants, four tops all Hud controlled so you can switch it up with just the click of a button. But wait...she has even included 3 pairs of matching sexy stiletto pumps (SLink High) & a cute pair of stunner shades. 2 thumbs up & a twist of the hips! Oh and Skyler, if your reading this, I think you should either marry me or adopt me...Just Sayin'...

Hair: Truth-Arianna
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body-LaraV3.3
Outfit: Dirty Princess Couture-Swagger Princess Mesh Outfit w/ Heels-NEW!!!
Pic By:Muh Epic Daddy Cain
                                                 






No comments:

Post a Comment