Sunday, May 10, 2015

I Never Promised You A Rose Garden...



I feel pretty, so so pretty...I feel pretty,witty, & freaking fabulous! I just love, love LOVE this round of Collabor88. I know I said that before, but I figure if something can sweep this Princess off her stilettos then it should be said at least more than once! If you wear this for your man, you shall be swept off your feet, right to the bed! RESULT!

Hair: Exile-City Princess-NEW @ Collabor88!!!
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body-LaraV3.3
Nails: (NO) Art Nails-Pastel & Glitter-NEW @ Collabor88!!!
Necklace & Earrings: LaGyo-RoySIN Set-NEW @ Collabor88!!!
Lingerie: Erratic-Fiona Lingerie (All Mesh Bodies Friendly)-NEW @ Collabor88!!!
Collar/Arm&Thigh Bands: *BOOM*-Delicate Rose Accessory Set-NEW @ Collabor88!!!
Tattoo: .Identity-FlowerBomb-NEW @ The Garage Fair!!!
Shoes: Violent Seduction-Rose Jail Heels-NEW!!!
HeadBand: Pink Acid-Roses In Spring Headband-Gacha @ Last Round of A Seasons Story.
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer-Ritzy Shimmer Pearls
Pic By:Muh Daddy Cain
Pic Location: Love Scene, Flower Bay http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Flower%20Bay/184/177/29



No comments:

Post a Comment