Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Respect My Authority!


 I can overlook most things with a warning, but trespassing on private property with the junk out asking innocent women to pull your "third leg" is not okay. So even though it pained me to do it, I had to make an example of this perpetrator. After a calm talking to with my pistol, I think he's ready to give up a life of crime. It's a thankless job, but someone has to serve & protect the citizens of SL. However I love that I look hot doing it! CoCoChes-Sexy Cop is smokin' hot! 2 Thumbs Up! Link To CoCoChes:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring/37/167/3000

Hair: Magika-Stay
Body; Maitreya Mesh Body-LaraV3.3
Gun: Bounce This Poses-Femme Fatale Pack
Outfit: CoCoChes Fashion-Sexy Cop-NEW!!! (Includes:2 Versions of the Outfit, Hat, Sunglasses,                                                                                 Boots & Belt...Plus ALL Appliers)
Criminal Not Included!
Pic By:JailBird Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment