Saturday, May 9, 2015

Swept Off My Feet!


I have finally been swept off my feet! And not just because I'm floating. The love of a epic shopping spree has my head spinning & my heart all twitterpated! (I borrowed that word from Thumper. Bambi's homeboy) Collabor88's new round is awesome! The colors are bright, the style kyoooot, & it's soooo mesh body friendly! 2 snaps & a kiss to the designers! *smacks down the Princess Penny Crown stamp of Approval*

Hair: Magika-Surprise
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body-Larav3.3
Necklace: Foxes-Dolly Necklace-NEW @ Collabor88!!!
Top: Foxes-Dolly Top-NEW @ Collabor88!!!
Shorts: Foxes-Dolly Shorts-NEW @ Collabor88!!!
Shoes: REIGN-Shameful Plats-NEW for The Saturday Sale!!!
Balloon Floatie: Blueberry-Floatie-GIFT for FAMEshed 3rd Bday!!!
Pic By:Muh Daddy Cain

No comments:

Post a Comment