Thursday, May 7, 2015

Decadent Dark Delight!


The Goddess Of Panties, Mariska DuFour (Simons) owner/ designer of Blacklace asked me to be on her vendor!!! *squeals & swoons* I live for lingerie. This stunning set is to die for! All the things I love...smooth leather corset, lacey panties, silk stockings & garter, and laced up fitted gloves! This color made exclusive for the weekly TGIF event. Which means you can get this delish, dark delightful design for just 99L. Get thee to Blacklace to sexify your weekend! Did I mention how honored I am to be on the vendor? Mari, you are my favorite redhead! MUAHHHHHH!

Hair: Truth-Thalia
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body-LaraV3.3
Jewelry Set: Kunglers-Walhalla
Lingerie: Blacklace-Dark Delights-NEW @ TGIF!!!
Link To TGIF: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blacklace/141/111/1001
Pic By: The Ever Amazing & Stunningly Smexy, Mariska Dufour

No comments:

Post a Comment