Monday, May 18, 2015

Sweet Silence!


I have just been violated! My freedom on speech hijacked! I may be silenced, but my razor sharp wit has been replaced by this very delectable cuppycake. So now I can't decide whether I should be mad or just hope Daddy gives me a cold glass of milk to wash it down...Good thing I'm still pretty euphoric from my afternoon spent at The Kawaii Project.

Hair: Doe-Burger Time-NEW @ The Kawaii Project!!!
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body-LaraV3.3
Gag: Alterego-Gag Strap Cupcake
Necklace&Earrings: Violent Seduction-Cutlery Set-NEW @ The Kawaii Project!!!
Bracelet: Nomi-Dessert Lolita: Black Chocolate Bracelet (Gacha)-NEW @ The Kawaii Project!!!
Top: B.C.C.-Kata Tank Top-NEW @ The Kawaii Project!!!
Leggings: Atomic-YumYum Leggings-NEW @ The Kawaii Project!!!
Bag: Miseria-Sweetheart Bag-NEW @ The Kawaii Project!!!
Shoes: REIGN-Shameful Plats
Link To The Kawaii Project: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/a%20la%20mode/137/128/4003
Pic By:Muh Daddy Cain


No comments:

Post a Comment