Monday, May 18, 2015

#Yummylicious!


Cuppycakes, candy, cookies, & ice creams...Oh My!!! My trip to The Kawaii Project was like candy covered cake pops smothered in whipped awesomesauce! Every single thing there was just my style, in my favorite colors, was made of sugary sweetness, & cute as heck! I went broke on the most amazing gachas & had multiple "I need that in my life"-gasms. #LifeIsGood!

Hair: Truth-Tenielle
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body-LaraV3.3
Glasses: Luas-Cupcake Glasses
Necklace: Nomi-Dessert Lolita: Mint Popsicle (Gacha)-NEW @ The Kawaii Project!!!
Camera: Ninety-Cupcake Camera-NEW @ The Kawaii Project!!!
Top: Crazy Kitty-Totally Naughty Tops
Skirt: Twist Candy-Yummy Skirt-NEW @ The Kawaii Project!!!
Stockings: NOIR-Peeper Stockings-NEW @ IDK!!!
Shoes: The Sugar Garden-Parfait Plats-NEW @ The Kawaii Project!!!
RHand Ring: Nomi-Dessert Lolita:Macaron02 Berry (Gacha)-NEW @ The Kawaii Project!!!
Phone: Dreamsicle-Yummy Smartphone-Pink Watermelon (Gacha)-NEW @ The Kawaii Project!!!
Link To The Kawaii Project: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/a%20la%20mode/137/128/4003

Props:
Cart: Exposeur-Bakery Cart-NEW @ The Kawaii Project!!!
All Sweets On Cart-Glam Affair Gacha-NEW @ The Kawaii Project!!!
Pic By:Muh Daddy Cain

No comments:

Post a Comment