Monday, May 4, 2015

B-B-B-Bad To The Bone!



"I broke a thousand hearts, before I met you. I'll break a thousand more baby, before I am through. I wanna be yours pretty baby, Yours & yours alone. I'm here to tell ya honey, that I'm Bad To The Bone". (Bad To The Bone-George Thorogood & The Destroyers)  Once I saw the name of this ensemble, I knew we would have a naughty lil love affair! It's like Hello Bad To The Bone meets American BadAss. (I love me some Kid Rock!) Caseyjo Giugiaro, owner/ designer of Custom iKNZ has infinite epic points in my book! This lil number is sexy, badass, and smokin' hot! Also it includes hat, tat, & appliers for the mesh bods. Now if you will excuse me, I'm off to find me a Stallion to ride. GiddyUp, Princess Penny!

Hair: Truth-Neria
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body-LaraV3.3
Collar: redMint-Posture Collar No.02
Necklace: Mandala-Sagarmatha Necklace
Shades: Legal Insanity-Superstar Aviators
Cigarette: [NikotiN]-Cigarette TIGER
Outfit: Custom iNKZ-Bad To The Bone (Top, Pants, Stockings, Hat, & Tattoo)-NEW!!!
BellyChain: Pomposity-Cuff Me Handcuff Belly Chain/ Belt
Boots: REIGN-Nashville Boots
Pic Location: Hazardous
Pic By:Muh Daddy Cain


No comments:

Post a Comment